SPECIAL OFFERTake 30% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Michelin Pro4 Tubular Road TireIf you are in the market for a new set of tubular tires, you've landed on the Michelin Pro 4 tire for one good reason; reliability. You know that the Pro 4's are synonymous with high quality and dependable performance. Everyone has a guy or girl on their group ride that keeps their bike immaculate. Every small part was chosen for its flawless performance. Chances are, they went with Michelin Pro 4's.
And here's why: the Pro 4 tire is one of the fastest and safest tires on the market. For safety, it features a reinforced anti-cut protection and a high density nylon ply and 290 TPI casing. For performance, the Pro 4 pulls out all the stops. Its original compounds have a higher center of rigidity and increased shoulder grip. Its sharp profile improves dynamic handling and the optimization of the bi-compound profile with lateral treads grips the corners, even in wet weather, like a tiger hot on the hunt of its prey.
- Designed to give the best balance of performance in competition
- Excellent efficiency and a very high level of adherence on wet surfaces, which is a combined effect of optimized casing deformation, the tread pattern and the rubber compound.
- High level of anti-puncture protection: high-density nylon ply
- Weight is 280 grams (23c), 295 grams (25c)
Michelin Pro4 Tubular Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 12 BAR/ 174 PSI
- 700x23, 700x25
- 280 grams (23c), 290 grams (25c)
You May Also Like
- Continental Grand Prix Attack and Force Road Tire Set Our Price: $144.99 SALE: $129.99