SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Continental UltraSport II Road TireDesigned for entry-level racing, the Continental UltraSport II Road Tire makes a stunning impact on every training and competitive ride. Long-lasting, silica-based tread compound provides outstanding grip and holds its own over rough terrain. Robust 3/180 TPI casing offers excellent handling over variable surfaces and gives a great ride feel. Thanks to the UltraSport II, now you can train just like the pros.
- Pure Grip compound offers high grip, extreme durability and long-lasting performance
- 3-ply 180 TPI casing is supple and responsive
- Delivers excellent handling, especially on rough road surfaces
- Deeper tread design for a longer service life
- Steel wire bead
Continental UltraSport II Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 110-120 (700 x 23), 95-120 (700 x 25), 80-102 (27 x 1 1/8")
- 700 x 23, 700 x 25, 27 x 1 1/8"
- 300g (700 x 23), 320g (700 x 25), 370g (27 x 1 1/8")