SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Transonic 1.1 Road Bike - 2015Aero unleashed. Speed that's unmatched.
New for the 2014 season Fuji is unleashing a revolution in speed. The all-new Fuji Transonic Road Bike is the result of years of aerodynamic research and engineering. Fuji was one of the first companies to go "aero" with their beloved SST model. They've evolved the concept further, taking lessons learned from the development of their other super bikes, the Norcom Straight and Track Elite, plus input from their pro riders on the Net-App Endura pro team.
The Fuji Transonic frame has been design to help you cut through the wind. Fuji's engineers spent several years wind-tunnel testing and FEA-modeling the Transonic frame to achieve the right shape to help you gain an advantage on your competitors. They found that while aerofoil shapes may be aerodynamically efficient, they compromise the rigidity of the frame. They also don't perform as well in a cross-wind, and can compromise your control of the bike To solve this problem, Fuji uses a wide cross-section tube shape made from C10 high modulus carbon fiber that cuts through the wind but increases stiffness, and increases your control of the bike at speed.
They also borrowed some of the most successful wind-cheating elements of their hyper-fast Track Elite and Norcom Straight TT models. An aerodynamically contoured head tube-fork-downtube junction blends the frame areas together to ensure smooth, uninterrupted airflow over the front of the bike and across the downtube. The seat tube-seatstay junction is sculpted to reduce turbulent air exiting the seat tube -- in the Transonic's case, contoured around the rear brake to shield it from the wind. An aero seat post with an integrated seat clamp that produces cleaner airflow, plus a roughened surface on the front of the seat post to ensure the post doesn't slip. The seat tube is also contoured around the rear wheel to minimize drag.
But having a super-aero frame only gets you so far. You need great components to round out the build. Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 is the choice of the pro's and for good reason. Powerful, computer controlled electronic shifting gives you crisp and accurate shifting everytime. You can even shift under load or while climbing. The battery charge is good for over 1,200 miles, so you never have to worry about running out of juice.
Rounding out the package is a bevy of carbon. Oval Concepts R910SL carbon bars, Oval 913 carbon wrapped stem, aerodynamic Transonic seatpost, and a pair of super aerodynamic and ultra-lightweight Oval Concepts 950F carbon clinchers wrapped up in Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires. Shimano provides direct mount bakes that hide from the wind.
If you're looking for a bike that truly delivers pro-level aero performance, the Fuji Transonic is the bike for you.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Wide cross-section frame tube shapes for aerodynamic drag reduction, increased rigidity, and unparalleled control
- Integrated chain watcher to ensure smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank
- Designed with the future in mind, the frame features electronic/mechanical internal cable routing and accommodates wide-rim profile wheels and up to 28mm tires
- Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate -- allowing for better frame integration and improved aerodynamics
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting for the ultimate, pro-level performance
Fuji Transonic 1.1 Road Bike - 2015
- bottom bracket:
- Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Shimano Dura Ace 9010 direct mount
- Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 11-25T, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 52/36T
- FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, press fit BB30, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070, braze-on mount
- Oval Concepts 300, padded suede
- Oval Concepts R910, carbon, 31.8mm
- FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Shimano Dura Ace, STI Di2 9070
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts R900 w/ carbon rails
- Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52cm), 350mm (54-61cm)
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070, STI, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 913, carbon matrix 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6°
- Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700 x 23, 320 tpi
- Oval 950F carbon / alloy clincher, 18/ 24h
You May Also Like
- Fuji Altamira SL 1.1 Road Bike - 2014 Our Price: $6,999.99 SALE: $5,249.00
- Kestrel Legend SL Road Bike - 2015 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Our Price: $7,029.99 SALE: $6,699.99
- Diamondback Podium Equipe Road Bike - 2014 Campagnolo Super Record EPS 11-Speed Our Price: $11,000.00 SALE: $7,500.00