Race Face Ride XC 32T Crankset - Special Edition
This net forged 6066 aluminum crank combines All-mountain durability with cross-country lightness and a slick finish that will make your bike look awesome. The RaceFace Ride Special Edition comes with a 1X narrow-wide ring, 32T gear versatile setup that's perfect for racing or riding solo on the trail, and a 68/73mm bottom bracket with custom triple wiper sealed bearings that keep grease in and contaminants out. And with RaceFace's new EXI interface, crank installation and removal can be done with standard tools. Built for aggressive riding at an attractive price point, the Race Face Ride XC crankset is a great way to upgrade your ride.
- Net forged 6066 aluminum alloy is stiff, durable and has an amazing strength to weight ratio
- Integrated bash guard helps prolong the life of the chainrings
- EXI interface for easy installation and removal
- CNC machined chromoly spindle is lightweight and stiff
- Includes 68/73mm bottom bracket with custom triple wiper sealed bearings that keeps grease in and contaminants out
- Bearings are factory filled with waterproof grease