Fuji Brevet 2.3 Disc Women's Road Bike - 2017
Save $260.00 (13%) $1,689.00 MSRP $1,949.00
At the beating heart of the Brevet is a high modulus carbon fiber frame mane with VRTech, a revolutionary frame design technology that incorporates vibration dampening material into key areas of the bike to improve comfort during long days in the saddle, without impacting the bike's performance. The technology doesn't end there though, since the Brevet also incorporates fully-internal, Di2 compatible routing, a tapered headtube and PF30 bottom bracket, 12mm front and rear thru axles, and hidden fender eyelets. All this adds up to a bike that's as versatile as it is comfortable and fast.
A great frameset isn't much without great parts though, so it's a good thing that Fuji spec'ed the bike with Shimano's ever reliable 105 11-speed groupset for lightening fast, ultra smooth shifting. The STI levers hook up to a set of TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes for excellent control and modulation in all weather and terrain. The Brevet rolls on a set of Vera Corsa DPD22 alloy rims wrapped up in Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x28mm tires for improved traction and comfort during long miles.
- C5 high modulus carbon frame and FC-440 fork
- VRTech vibration damping material incorporated into the frame
- 12mm thru axles, hidden fender mounts, and internal Di2-compatible cable routing
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain
- TRP Spyre dual piston mechanical disc brakes
- Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x28mm tires