Diamondback Line 27.5 Mountain Bike - 2017 Performance Exclusive
Save $200.00 (20%) $800.00 MSRP $1,000.00
It's easy to forget in this era of design specialization that there was a time when every mountain bike was an all-around hardtail. Climbs, descents, berms, even some air: the Diamondback Line does its hardtail predecessors proud. However, this bike is far from a throwback or retro project; it's a modern machine. This do-it-all hardtail will deliver trail speed and performance, no matter the line you choose.
For the Line to be as versatile as it is, the slack and low-slung frame is the key: it lowers your center of gravity, keeping you stable any speed. The aluminum alloy hardtail frame can take a beating and its custom formed and butted tubing adds strength and light weight in the right places.A single ring SRAM 1×9 drivetrain, short stem, and wide bars complement its contemporary configuration. Hydraulic disc brakes with big rotors and 27.5 Schwalbe Tough Tom tires give you tons of traction and stopping power. If you're looking for a bike that can really do it all: look no further. The Diamondback Line makes every trail more fun.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame with progressive, low slung geometry for trail riding performance
- Custom formed and butted tubing for strength and light weight
- SR Suntour 120mm travel fork handles suspension duties
- SRAM 1x9 single ring drivetrain with chain guide delivers simple, hassle-free performance
- 27.5 DB SL-7 Doublewall wheels can take a pounding