Diamondback Recoil 29er Mountain Bike - 2017
Save $200.00 (25%) $600.00 MSRP $800.00
Nothing handles the trail and its obstacles like a Diamondback. The Diamondback Recoil 27.5" mountain bike provides ample full suspension comfort to tackle obstacles and smooth out the singletrack beneath. With plenty of suspension travel, gears and durability, the Recoil shines on the trail.
The Diamondback Recoil features an aluminum trail-tuned frame, a Kindshock coil sprung rear shock with 4 inches of travel, and a 100mm SR Suntour XCT 29er fork. The fork has an adjustable external preload for fine tuning. A 24-speed Shimano drivetrain and an Acera rear derailleur are designed to deliver easy shifts without hassle. A set of DB SL7 doublewall alloy wheels with sticky Kenda Honey Badger 2.2" tires supply strength against rock gardens and roots, while the Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes with big 180/160mm rotors slow you down as quick as you like.
The trail can be unforgiving. The Diamondback Recoil full suspension mountain bike can handle the task at hand and deliver great comfort while doing it.
- An aluminum full suspension frame with 4" of rear travel is perfect for a variety of trails
- Kindshock rear shock and an SR Suntour XCT fork with preload adjust supply plenty of obstacle eating travel
- Custom Shimano Acera/Altus 24-speed drivetrain and triple Suntour crank
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes
- Diamondback Race saddle and Kraton grips