Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2017
Every rough trail needs a bike that is designed to handle the obstacles. The Diamondback Recoil Comp 27.5" mountain bike provides ample full suspension comfort to tackle obstacles and smooth out the singletrack beneath. With plenty of suspension travel, gears and durability, the Recoil Comp shines on the trail.
The Diamondback Recoil Comp features an aluminum trail-tuned frame, with a Rock Shox Monarch R rebound adjust air rear shock, and a 100mm SR Suntour XCR RL fork. The fork has an hydraulic speed lock for climbing or road riding efficiency. A 27-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain is designed to deliver easy shifts without hassle. A set of DB SL7 doublewall alloy 29er wheels with sticky Kenda Honey Badger 2.2" tires supply strength against rock gardens and roots, while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with big 180/160mm rotors slow you down as quick as you like, even in wet conditions.
The trail can be unforgiving. The Diamondback Recoil Comp full suspension mountain bike can handle the task at hand and deliver great comfort while doing it.
- An aluminum full suspension frame with 4" of rear, air sprung travel is perfect for a variety of trails
- Rock Shox Monarch R rear shock and an SR Suntour XCR RL fork with rebound dampening supplies plenty of obstacle eating travel
- Shimano Altus 27-speed drivetrain and triple Suntour XCR triple crank
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with big, burly rotors
- Alloy 29er wheels with sticky Kenda Honey Badger 2.2" tires