Fuji Crosstown 2.3 Comfort Bike - 2017
Save $40.00 (11%) $329.00 MSRP $369.00
The Fuji Crosstown 2.3 is commuter bike with a radically simple idea: a commuter bike should be fun, fast, comfortable, and easy to ride. This is how Fuji did it. First they built it around a lightweight and strong A2-SL aluminum alloy frame with a semi-integrated head tube and internal cable routing for clean lines and rust-free shifting. Then they added a hi-tensile steel fork that absorbs the road chatter and slices the wind. A seven-speed Shimano drivetrain gives you plenty of gearing options and the flat handlebar has just the right amount of sweep to keep your arms fresh and your visibility at an optimum level.
Brakes easily with Tektro alloy linear pull brakes and with Vera CityWide 70 x 35c tires, you can handle any surface from roads to bike paths to dirt trails. A chain guard will keep you grease free as you explore your town at your own pace, perched on a Selle Royal Metropolitan Gel saddle. You've grown up and your bike has too. The Fuji Crosstown 2.3 is a go anywhere, do anything loyal friend so take it out on the town and show it off. You both deserve it.
- A2-SL custom-butted frame is lightweight and strong and has internal cable routing
- Hi-tensile steel forks steer with precision and a seven-speed drivetrain gives you plenty of gearing options
- The alloy flatbar handlebar keeps you upright and visible
- Vera CityWide tires roll easily over any surface
- Ideal for commuting or fitness riding