Fuji Outland 1.3 29er Mountain Bike - 2017
Save $200.00 (18%) $899.00 MSRP $1,099.00
The Fuji Outland 1.3 delivers the big-wheeled results you'd expect. It's enormous 29" wheels make short work of obstacles, add enormous stability and control, and deliver copious amounts of momentum for both acceleration and top speed. The Outland is designed with Fuji's A2-SL custom aluminum and PowerCurve down tube. The PowerCurve adds beefy support against trail impact and improves handling, while the chain stays further reduce frame vibration, which can decrease pedaling performance and increase muscle fatigue. The SR Suntour 29er fork has a remote lockout for climbing or increasing pedaling efficiency and 120mm of travel. The frame and fork are equipped with powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a set of massive 180/160mm rotors.
The Outland 1.3 29er has a custom 3x10 Shimano drivetrain with a Deore 9-speed rear derailleur. The intelligent Shadow Design on the Shimano rear derailleur keeps it free from snagging trail debris. Alivio Rapid Fire shifters effortlessly click and push the chain up and down the 12/36 Shimano cassette. 27 speeds means there's a gear for nearly every grade or condition, and finding the perfect gear means you'll stay moving forward and in control.
Stout Vera Tera 29er wheels and speedy Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires offer great traction in and out of tight singletrack corners. Finally, a flat cross country handlebar with a gentle 9 degree sweep keep your body forward for improved frontend control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
- Shimano 3x9 Alivio and Deore drivetrain with Rapid Fire shifters
- SR Suntour fork has 120mm of travel and a hydraulic lockout for climbing or road riding
- Solid Vera Terra wheels and Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires with a 2.25" versatile width