Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Clamp-On Front Derailleur
The DURA-ACE 9100 Front Derailleur is easy to set up, has several convenient features, and provides superior performance. When setting up the 9100, riders will immediately notice that there are more cable routing options, a new top-routed cable entry, and that it features an integrated cable tension adjustment, which eliminates the need for a barrel adjustment. It also features a more natural front shift lever stroke, and an increased ergonomic power curve. The DURA-ACE 9100 weighs only 69g, and is equipped to allow for shorter chainstays with 135mm O.L.D.
- New top-routed cable entry with housing that feeds directly into the derailleur body
- Multiple cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment, which eliminates the need for barrel adjustment
- Lightweight at just 69g
- Allows for shorter chainstays with 135mm O.L.D.
- Ergonomic power curve
- Quick clamp-on installation