Fuji Ambient 27.5+ 1.3 e-Mountain Bike - 2017
$3,699.00 MSRP $3,999.00
The Fuji Ambient 27.5+ 1.3 e-Mountain Bike is ready to help you venture further, longer, and faster than you thought possible on demanding off-road destinations. The Ambient 27.5+ 1.3 takes geometry and spec cues from Fuji's Tahoe mountain bike model and ups the ante with a Bosch e-bike pedal-assist system. In fact, it's powered by a Bosch Performance CX electric motor that delivers up to 500 watts of power to help you traverse trails with aplomb. It's the perfect bike for the trail rider getting back into riding after a hiatus, the rider who needs a little help on long climbs, as well as a rider looking to keep up with faster ride companions.
This high-performance, off-road ready e-mountain bike sports an A2-SL alloy frame that's built to withstand the rigors of trail riding. Up front a RockShox Recon Gold SL suspension fork helps smooth out the rough stuff while wider, Boost standard hubs (15x110 thru-axle front/12x148mm thru-axle rear) help stiffen up the bike and enhance performance through corners and descents. A Shimano Deore Rapid Fire shifter and Deore XT rear derailleur deliver renowned precision shifting performance on the 1x10-speed drivetrain while Shimano M447 hydraulic disc brakes provide all-weather stopping power.
Massive 27.5"+ Oval Concepts wheels with 27.5" x 3.0" Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires deliver all the traction you need while this e-mountain bike's build is rounded out with a rock-solid selection of Oval Concepts components for the stem, handlebar, seatpost, and saddle.
- A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight
- RockShox Recon Gold SL suspension fork w/ remote lockout, tapered steerer, and 100mm of travel
- Bosch Performance CX mid-motor pedal assist system delivers up to 500 watts of power and a top speed of 25kph
- Bosch Power Pack 500 battery w/ charger
- Bosch Intuvia display
- Shimano Deore Rapid Fire 10-speed shifters/Deore XT Shadow Plus rear derailleur ensures smooth, precision gear changes
- Shimano M447 hydraulic disc brakes w/ 180mm rotors provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions
- Boost hub spacing (15x110mm thru-axle front/12x148mm thru-axle rear) stiffens the chassis and increases confidence in corners and high-speed descents
- 27.5"+ Oval Concepts wheels/Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5" x 3.0" tires provide massive traction and increased stability