Fuji Jari 2.1 Gravel Bike - 2018
Save $100.00 (10%) $899.99 MSRP $999.99
The Jari is Fuji's dedicated line of gravel bikes. Performance, utility and versatility, the Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jaro is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position the rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds. Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide incredible stopping power for inspiring confidence on long, loose descents. The 2.1 features a Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drive train and shifters with an FSA Vero Pro Adventure 46/30T crankset. Clement X'Plor 700 x 35c tires are fast and light with just enough grip to navigate through loose gravel and fire roads.
Designed for those extended weekend journeys, the Jari comes equipped with 3 water bottle mounts, rack and fender mounts, a low-profile bento box direct mount on the top tube and a 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube for some extra comfort when crossing rivers, streams or rocky terrain. Go where you want to with the Fuji Jari.
- Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds.
- Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Oval Concepts 325 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend.
- 3 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube.
- 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube increases comfort when portaging the bike.