Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'rWhat is chamois cream? Click here to learn moreabout selecting and using chamois cream.
Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r is specifically formulated to produce a cooling and soothing effect for cyclists who prefer a traditional European-style chamois crème.
- Non-greasy, lubricant eliminates painful chafing and rubbing immediately by lubricating the skin
- Provides a comfortable barrier on extended rides
- Soothes and softens previously irritated skin
- Antibacterial properties of menthol, astringent properties of witch hazel and natural Brazilian Peppertree for a cooling and calming effect
- Can be used as a conditioner for synthetic or leather chamois
- Easily washes out with soap and water
- 8oz jar is the #1 choice of cyclists
- Ingredients: Eau/Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Hamemelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Schinus Mole Fruit Extract, Menthol, Potassium Sorbate, Peg-100 Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium Edta, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose
Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r
- 8oz jar