SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
VDO Z3 PC-Link Cyclocomputer/Heart Rate Monitor/AltimeterWear it on your wrist OR mount it on your handlebar or stem; this feature packed VDO cycling computer and heart rate monitor in one takes versatility to a whole new level! Fully digital, coded wireless transmission gives you accurate readings on your speed and heart, and with the optional cadence kit - cadence and power. Track your altitude, calorie consumption, power (WATT-performance) and use the data storage feature to hold up to 100 hours of computer analysis. Wear it as a wristwatch with the included band or attach it to your bicycle handlebar or stem with the Twist-Click mounting system.
- Cycling Functions: current speed/distance, total distance bike 1/bike 2, total distance bikes 1 & 2, current trip timer, total ride timer bike 1/bike 2, total ride timer bikes 1 & 2, average speed, real time comparison of actual and average speed, indication by arrows showing speed difference of +/- 1 km/h, maximum speed, second individually programmable distance counter; either forward or backward counting possible bike service-interval-display, cadence data (optional, see #40-4001), current/average/maximum cadence, 2 presettable wheel circumferences.
- Heart Rate Functions: current heart rate, ECG-precise measurement; average/maximum heart rate, current heart rate in % of personal maximum, time in % of total training time: within/below/above the preset heart rate limits, calorie-consumption on current trip, power, recovery time or recovery heart rate measurement, six selectable timers, stopwatch/countdown/Timer 1/Timer2 up to 24:00:00, Timer 1+2, Lap-Timer for 50 laps, data stored per lap: lap-time/lap-average speed/lap-average heart rate, lap-recall-function, display of selected training zone with display of selected upper and lower limit.
- Altimeter Functions: current altitude, current gradient in %, current temperature in °C or °F, altitude gain uphill on current trip, distance uphill on current trip, maximum altitude on current trip, average uphill gradient/maximum uphill gradient of current trip in %, altitude loss downhill on current trip, distance downhill on current trip, average downhill gradient/maximum downhill gradient on actual trip in %, total altitude gain uphill, for bike 1 and bike 2, total altitude loss downhill, for bike 1 and bike 2, maximum altitude of all trips, for bike 1and bike 2, adjustable home/current altitude, fast re-calibration of actual air pressure to home altitude, resettable total gain in altitude uphill, for bike 1 and bike 2, resettable total loss in altitude downhill, for bike 1 and bike 2.
- Other Heart Rate Functions: three selectable training zones, personal data presettable, automatic calculation or manual setting of personal maximum heart rate, automatic calculation or manual setting of upper/lower limits for each of the three training zones, adjustable settings for power calculation, bike type, bike weight, seating position on bike, optical display of wireless heart rate transmission, audible signal if current heart rate is above or below limit settings.
- Clock Functions: current time, selectable 12-or 24- hour display, date, weekday, alarm-function, temperature.
- Hike/Walk Mode Functions: current altitude, current temperature, gain in altitude uphill during hiking, loss in altitude downhill during hiking, all heart rate functions, resettable total gain in altitude uphill, for hiking, resettable total loss in altitude downhill, for hiking
- PC Download Functions: 100 hours storage capacity in Z3 PC-Link, selectable data recording interval, download of all cycling/cadence/heart rate/altimeter data to PC, lap data individually flagged for easy identification and analysis, editing/correction of raw data possible, graph or spread sheet-display of trip, comparison of 2 training-sessions: either graphic comparison or spread-sheet comparison, training-session-administration program, training-analyzer-software, docking-station with USB connection - compatible to Windows XP and Vista
VDO Z3 PC-Link Cyclocomputer/Heart Rate Monitor/Altimeter
- all standard functions:
- Speed: Current, Average, Maximum; Distance: Trip, Total; Time: Ride Timer, 12/24 Hour Clock, Elapsed Time
- auto start/stop:
- Optional (see item #40-4001)
- dual bike settings:
- mount type:
- programmable odometer:
- service timer:
- speed comparator: