SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano Deore XT FC-M770 CranksetWith a stiff design, a reduction in weight and a touch of panache, the Shimano Deore XT FC-M770 mountain bike crankset offers everything you need to go rambling through the woods with speed and shifting efficiency!
- Hollowtech II design uses a wider bearing placement to maximize stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum -- what you get is a dramatically stronger pedaling force
- Precision two-piece construction not only looks good, it provides perfect chainline and chainwheel alignment
- Carbon composite/steel composite middle ring adds rigidity for improved shifting, increases service life and smoothly delivers power to the cassette
- Outer rings are ramped and pinned for premium shifting performance
- 44T ring features a thicker design for added stiffness
- Outboard bearings further enhance stiffness and stability
Shimano Deore XT FC-M770 Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- Hollowtech II (included)
- 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- ring material:
- Outer: Aluminum; Middle: Carbon Composite/Steel Composite