SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control LeversFeel the unrivaled difference of digital shifting with Shimano's state-of-the-art Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control shift levers for your road bike! Electronic touch pads make shifting faster than ever and the unidirectional carbon brake levers lighten the load by 155g over the Dura-Ace 7900 mechanical version. Shifting has never been so good!
- Switch technology gives you stress-free operation
- Just a simple press of a button transmits shift impulses in fractions of a second - that's 30% faster than the mechanical Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7900 Dual Control Levers
- Slim, unidirectional carbon brake levers with a revised pivot location provide better braking modulation, reduce weight and are functionally refined for a more comfortable grip
- Reach adjust mechanism accommodates smaller hands and a wide assortment of bar ends
- Smooth bracket design is ergonomically shaped for comfort - perfect for long distance riding
- Titanium fixing hand and bolt offer further weight savings
- Integrated wiring harness is designed to operate the new, wireless FLIGHTDECK computer (not included)
- Must be used in conjunction with the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-7970 Braze-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-7970-SS Rear Derailleur, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 SM-BTR1 Battery Pack and Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 Wire Kits
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control Levers
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 10-speed/Double