SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: Valid online or by phone 3/4/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown in this email. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 15% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment GaugeAn updated version of the popular DAG-1, the new Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes.
- Solves a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems
- Extremely steady in operation and simple to use
- Threads directly into the derailleur hanger
- Gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel
- Gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions, noting any differences in measurements
- Alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool's arm - the results can be checked instantly
- Made with heavy gauge steel and chrome plated for long shop life
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge