SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment GaugeAn updated version of the popular DAG-1, the new Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes.
- Solves a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems
- Extremely steady in operation and simple to use
- Threads directly into the derailleur hanger
- Gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel
- Gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions, noting any differences in measurements
- Alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool's arm - the results can be checked instantly
- Made with heavy gauge steel and chrome plated for long shop life
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge