SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 10% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment GaugeAn updated version of the popular DAG-1, the new Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes.
- Solves a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems
- Extremely steady in operation and simple to use
- Threads directly into the derailleur hanger
- Gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel
- Gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions, noting any differences in measurements
- Alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool's arm - the results can be checked instantly
- Made with heavy gauge steel and chrome plated for long shop life
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge