SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/28/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment GaugeAn updated version of the popular DAG-1, the new Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge utilizes a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes.
- Solves a multitude of derailleur shifting problems, most notably with index shifting systems
- Extremely steady in operation and simple to use
- Threads directly into the derailleur hanger
- Gauge bar holds a gauge which marks the distance to the wheel
- Gauge then is rotated with the wheel to the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions, noting any differences in measurements
- Alignment of the derailleur hanger is accomplished by applying pressure to the tool's arm - the results can be checked instantly
- Made with heavy gauge steel and chrome plated for long shop life
Park Tool DAG-2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge