SPECIAL OFFERTake 30% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 30% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
First Endurance EFS Liquid Shot - Single ServingRepresenting the latest collaboration between First Endurance, consumers and the most demanding athletes in the world, the EFS Liquid Shot provides endurance athletes with the nutrients they need to fuel working muscles and increase endurance during exercise.
- Does not contain gelling agents (like other sport gels) that can slow down absorption and digestion
- Exclusive 400-calorie supercharged endurance formula boasts over 1500mg of electrolytes, 1000mg amino acids and 100g of simple and complex carbohydrates, all in clinically effective doses
- Supplies fast and sustained energy to your working muscles
- Reduces cramping and dehydration
- Improves glycogen resynthesis, fluid absorption and overall performance
- Delays central (mental) fatigue
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through sweat
- Packaged in an easy-to-use, resalable, refillable and recyclable container
First Endurance EFS Liquid Shot - Single Serving
- 1000mg Amino Acids