Shimano Ultegra FD-6703-F Braze-On Front DerailleurWith a wider link design, lighter spring tension and redesigned cage plates, the new Ultegra front derailleur for triple cranks makes shifting smoother, faster and more accurate than ever.
- Stiffer, wide inner link design with two pivots increases strength, rigidity and eliminates the need to manually trim the outer chainring - no more chain rub in the big-big combination!
- DUAL SIS front indexed shifting with optimized spring tension reduces the shifting effort required to move between chainrings - the result is featherlight downshifts and smoother upshifts
- Forged aluminum construction lowers weight without sacrificing durability
- Improved chain guide shape is compatible with SG-X chainrings for maximum shifting performance
- Use with Shimano Ultegra ST-6703 Dual Control Levers /ul>
Shimano Ultegra FD-6703-F Braze-On Front Derailleur
- Shimano 10-speed, triple
- clamp diameter:
- max. chainring:
You May Also Like
- Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9000 Braze-On Front Derailleur Our Price: $139.99 SALE: $114.99
- Shimano Dura-Ace FD-7900 Clamp-On Front Derailleur Our Price: $129.99 SALE: $99.99
- 2013 SRAM Red YAW Braze-On Front Derailleur Our Price: $136.99