SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 Compact CranksetWith the same engineered technology as the Shimano Dura-Ace crank, the Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 Compact road crankset uses a hollow outer chainring to save weight and boost rigidity for optimal power transfer and positive shifting under load.
- Compact design lightens your load and expands your gear range without the added weight and complexity of a triple
- Hollowtech II design uses a wider bearing placement to maximize stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum - what you get is a dramatically stronger pedaling force with better power transfer, acceleration and speed
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring reduces weight, increases strength and enhances stiffness of the entire crankset by 20% for even more shifting power
- Wider gear range accommodates most cycling situations and offers less chain touch in the small/small combination
- Individually machined chainring teeth improve chain contact for greater shifting performance
- Improved bottom bracket seals reduce contamination and friction
- Bottom bracket not included
- Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 Compact Crankset is designed to work in conjunction with the Shimano Dura-Ace CN-7900 10-speed Chain or the Shimano Ultegra CN-6700 10-speed Chain
Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 Compact Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- Hollowtech II
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- ring material: