SPECIAL OFFER12 Days of Deals! Today, Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Shoes and Pedals, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Shoes and Pedals. Discount is reflected in cart. Purchase of Shoe or Pedal is required for discount to apply. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye brand, Dakine brand, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 12/10/13 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road PedalsThe new LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti pedal takes cutting-edge pedal design to a new level. A carbon fiber leaf spring (blade) replaces the traditional wound wire cleat retention spring for quicker and more efficient click-in and click-out and more secure cleat retention. A newly-engineered carbon body shaves weight and adds strength. The Kéo Blade Carbon Ti's all-new oversized Ti axle, triple bearings, and stainless steel platform enhance pedal stroke efficiency. Winner of the 2009 IF Design Award.
- LOOK's new Kéo Blade provides a 30% higher linear spring tension feel than the 2009 Kéo Carbon, resulting in more distinct entry and release
- 16Nm spring tension blade
- Platform surface area is 31% larger and 17% wider than before, for even more direct transfer of power
- Bi-injected lever provides reliable mechanics while reducing cleat friction
- Longer axle threads allow an additional Q-Factor adjustment of 2mm (with available spacer, sold separately)
- Dual roller bearing seals ensure a long service life
- Low stack height for close contact between shoe and pedal
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road Pedals
- 4.5 degrees
- Carbon body/Titanium spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt LOOK-Style
- 258g/pair (with cleats and hardware)