SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road PedalsThe new LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti pedal takes cutting-edge pedal design to a new level. A carbon fiber leaf spring (blade) replaces the traditional wound wire cleat retention spring for quicker and more efficient click-in and click-out and more secure cleat retention. A newly-engineered carbon body shaves weight and adds strength. The Kéo Blade Carbon Ti's all-new oversized Ti axle, triple bearings, and stainless steel platform enhance pedal stroke efficiency. Winner of the 2009 IF Design Award.
- LOOK's new Kéo Blade provides a 30% higher linear spring tension feel than the 2009 Kéo Carbon, resulting in more distinct entry and release
- 16Nm spring tension blade
- Platform surface area is 31% larger and 17% wider than before, for even more direct transfer of power
- Bi-injected lever provides reliable mechanics while reducing cleat friction
- Longer axle threads allow an additional Q-Factor adjustment of 2mm (with available spacer, sold separately)
- Dual roller bearing seals ensure a long service life
- Low stack height for close contact between shoe and pedal
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road Pedals
- 4.5 degrees
- Carbon body/Titanium spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt LOOK-Style
- 258g/pair (with cleats and hardware)