SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road PedalsThe new LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti pedal takes cutting-edge pedal design to a new level. A carbon fiber leaf spring (blade) replaces the traditional wound wire cleat retention spring for quicker and more efficient click-in and click-out and more secure cleat retention. A newly-engineered carbon body shaves weight and adds strength. The Kéo Blade Carbon Ti's all-new oversized Ti axle, triple bearings, and stainless steel platform enhance pedal stroke efficiency. Winner of the 2009 IF Design Award.
- LOOK's new Kéo Blade provides a 30% higher linear spring tension feel than the 2009 Kéo Carbon, resulting in more distinct entry and release
- 16Nm spring tension blade
- Platform surface area is 31% larger and 17% wider than before, for even more direct transfer of power
- Bi-injected lever provides reliable mechanics while reducing cleat friction
- Longer axle threads allow an additional Q-Factor adjustment of 2mm (with available spacer, sold separately)
- Dual roller bearing seals ensure a long service life
- Low stack height for close contact between shoe and pedal
LOOK Kéo Blade Carbon Ti Road Pedals
- 4.5 degrees
- Carbon body/Titanium spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt LOOK-Style
- 258g/pair (with cleats and hardware)