SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 10% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work StandDesigned from the ground up...literally...to create one of the finest, folding work stands available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- Park Tool 100-25D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure lets you safely clamp your thin-walled frame without the worry of over tightening
- 360º rotating clamp with narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fits into tight areas or on short seatposts
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads protect your frame
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Height adjustable up to 60" for easy access to any repair
- Proprietary Hexatude, hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs only 13lbs
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments