SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 20% Off Tires And Pumps: Offer valid 6/30/15 - 7/1/15 at PerformanceBike.com and by phone only. Extra 20% off applies to tires and pumps only. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply. Visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons. Additional 20% off does not apply to previous purchases, sales tax or other merchandise.
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work StandDesigned from the ground up...literally...to create one of the finest, folding work stands available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- Park Tool 100-25D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure lets you safely clamp your thin-walled frame without the worry of over tightening
- 360º rotating clamp with narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fits into tight areas or on short seatposts
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads protect your frame
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Height adjustable up to 60" for easy access to any repair
- Proprietary Hexatude, hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs only 13lbs
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments