SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work StandDesigned from the ground up...literally...to create one of the finest, folding work stands available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- Park Tool 100-25D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure lets you safely clamp your thin-walled frame without the worry of over tightening
- 360º rotating clamp with narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fits into tight areas or on short seatposts
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads protect your frame
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Height adjustable up to 60" for easy access to any repair
- Proprietary Hexatude, hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs only 13lbs
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments