SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work StandDesigned from the ground up...literally...to create one of the finest, folding work stands available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features.
- Park Tool 100-25D Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure lets you safely clamp your thin-walled frame without the worry of over tightening
- 360º rotating clamp with narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fits into tight areas or on short seatposts
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads protect your frame
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Height adjustable up to 60" for easy access to any repair
- Proprietary Hexatude, hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs only 13lbs
Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments