SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom BracketIs friction sapping your speed? Thanks to SRAM's GXP BlackBox bottom bracket with ceramic cartridge bearings, now you can gain a performance advantage over traditional bottom bracket bearings that's almost too great to believe!
- Ceramic bearings are 10% lighter than standard bearings
- Ceramic bearings require 78% less energy than the most efficient bottom brackets on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a more rounded cut to reduce mechanical drag
- Ceramic bearings are more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear, and when properly maintained, will outlast and outperform any other bottom bracket on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a lighter seal with high polished cups and ride in a stainless steel race
- Ceramic bearings have no equal when it comes to helping you reach terminal velocity more quickly and easily than ever before
- GXP technology transfers radial loads to the drive-side bearing, optimizing bearing loading and power transfer while minimizing wear
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom Bracket
- bb - compatibility:
- SRAM, TruVativ and GXP Cranksets
- ring material:
- 68mm (English)