SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 15% Off: Offer is valid Thursday 5/28/15 online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom BracketIs friction sapping your speed? Thanks to SRAM's GXP BlackBox bottom bracket with ceramic cartridge bearings, now you can gain a performance advantage over traditional bottom bracket bearings that's almost too great to believe!
- Ceramic bearings are 10% lighter than standard bearings
- Ceramic bearings require 78% less energy than the most efficient bottom brackets on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a more rounded cut to reduce mechanical drag
- Ceramic bearings are more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear, and when properly maintained, will outlast and outperform any other bottom bracket on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a lighter seal with high polished cups and ride in a stainless steel race
- Ceramic bearings have no equal when it comes to helping you reach terminal velocity more quickly and easily than ever before
- GXP technology transfers radial loads to the drive-side bearing, optimizing bearing loading and power transfer while minimizing wear
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom Bracket
- bb - compatibility:
- SRAM, TruVativ and GXP Cranksets
- ring material: