SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Lights and Electronics. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 12/06/13 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye, Dakine, Devinci, DZR, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Pearl Izumi, Sidi brand, Shimano, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom BracketIs friction sapping your speed? Thanks to SRAM's GXP BlackBox bottom bracket with ceramic cartridge bearings, now you can gain a performance advantage over traditional bottom bracket bearings that's almost too great to believe!
- Ceramic bearings are 10% lighter than standard bearings
- Ceramic bearings require 78% less energy than the most efficient bottom brackets on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a more rounded cut to reduce mechanical drag
- Ceramic bearings are more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear, and when properly maintained, will outlast and outperform any other bottom bracket on the market
- Ceramic bearings use a lighter seal with high polished cups and ride in a stainless steel race
- Ceramic bearings have no equal when it comes to helping you reach terminal velocity more quickly and easily than ever before
- GXP technology transfers radial loads to the drive-side bearing, optimizing bearing loading and power transfer while minimizing wear
SRAM GXP BlackBox Ceramic Bottom Bracket
- bb - compatibility:
- SRAM, TruVativ and GXP Cranksets
- ring material:
- 68mm (English)