SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Yakima Fork LiftFeast your eyes on Yakima's first-ever, fork rack with direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It features quick and easy tool-free installation, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze
- Sleek design and automotive finish looks spiffy on your vehicle
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box
- Accommodates any bike with a quick release wheel skewer (exceptions include, but are not limited to, bikes with triple clamp fork and forks with dropout spacing other than 100mm)
- Weight: 8lbs
- Length: 53.5"
Yakima Fork Lift