SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off $49+: Valid 9/4/15 – 9/7/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Yakima Fork LiftFeast your eyes on Yakima's first-ever, fork rack with direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It features quick and easy tool-free installation, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze
- Sleek design and automotive finish looks spiffy on your vehicle
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box
- Accommodates any bike with a quick release wheel skewer (exceptions include, but are not limited to, bikes with triple clamp fork and forks with dropout spacing other than 100mm)
- Weight: 8lbs
- Length: 53.5"
Yakima Fork Lift