SPECIAL OFFERTake 30% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 30% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet - Closeout!Somewhere between full-on XC racing and just riding for the "huck of it" sits the Bell Sequence MTB helmet. European-inspired, the Sequence is equipped with the Twin Axis Gear fit system, 24 flow-tuned vents and a VPV visor adjustable visor for everything from the all-day XC epic to the a 24-hour endurance race to the show-and-go after work ride.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards
- 21 channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports - so YOU stay cool and your HEAD stays cool
- Variable Position Visor allows for 15° of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lope
- Fit system arms are co-molded with soft rubber and positioned higher to better accommodate eyewear
- Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears
- Certified CPSC, CE EN1078
- Suggested Use: MTB Endurance/Marathon, MTB XC Race, MTB Trail Ride, Urban/Commute
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet - Closeout!
- Black/Red (Black/Red), Titanium (Matte Titanium/Jimbo Phillips Wallpaper), White/Silver (Matte White/Silver Plaid), Orange (Orange/Sepia), White (Matte White/Silver Logos)
- retention system:
- Twin Axis Gear
- S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")