Bell Sequence MTB Helmet - Closeout!Somewhere between full-on XC racing and just riding for the "huck of it" sits the Bell Sequence MTB helmet. European-inspired, the Sequence is equipped with the Twin Axis Gear fit system, 24 flow-tuned vents and a VPV visor adjustable visor for everything from the all-day XC epic to the a 24-hour endurance race to the show-and-go after work ride.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards
- 21 channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports - so YOU stay cool and your HEAD stays cool
- Variable Position Visor allows for 15° of horizontal adjustment by using an imbedded clutch mechanism that holds the visor firmly at the desired angle
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lope
- Fit system arms are co-molded with soft rubber and positioned higher to better accommodate eyewear
- Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears
- Certified CPSC, CE EN1078
- Suggested Use: MTB Endurance/Marathon, MTB XC Race, MTB Trail Ride, Urban/Commute
Bell Sequence MTB Helmet - Closeout!
- Black/Red (Black/Red), Titanium (Matte Titanium/Jimbo Phillips Wallpaper), White/Silver (Matte White/Silver Plaid), Orange (Orange/Sepia), White (Matte White/Silver Logos)
- retention system:
- Twin Axis Gear
- S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")