SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Receive 20% off on one item valid 4/20/15 only. Offer is valid at Performancebike.com only. Extra 20% off is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart. Excludes bikes and frames. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. E-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor services/service plans are also excluded. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain ToolThe CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool that quickly and accurately removes and installs chain pins. Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 and 11-speed chains, and most high quality derailleur chains. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park Tool has ever built!
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured, cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Works with "hour-glass" shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains
- Fits the asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Not compatible with Wippermann chains
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain Tool
- "Hour-glass" shaped 8/9/10/11-speed chains; Asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900