SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain ToolThe CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool that quickly and accurately removes and installs chain pins. Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10 and 11-speed chains, and most high quality derailleur chains. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park Tool has ever built!
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured, cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Works with "hour-glass" shaped 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains
- Fits the asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Not compatible with Wippermann chains
Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Mechanic Chain Tool
- "Hour-glass" shaped 8/9/10/11-speed chains; Asymmetrical Shimano chain designs such as Dura-Ace 7900