SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Polar FT4 Heart Rate MonitorFor those who want basic heart rate-based features to keep their training simple. The FT4 heart rate monitor uses heart rate-based target zones to calculate the right intensity for improving fitness. Polar OwnCal displays calories burned. Comfortable textile transmitter with coded heart rate transmission eliminates all crosstalk.
- Body measurement Features: Automatic age-based target zone - bpm / %, Average and maximum heart rate of training, Heart rate - bpm / %, HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm, HRmax (user set), Manual target zone - bpm / %, Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure, Polar OwnCode (5kHz) -- coded transmission
- Recording Features: Totals, Training files (with summaries) - 10
- Training Features: Graphical target zone indicator, HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit
- Watch Features: Backlight, Date and weekday indicator, Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian; Dual time zone, KeyLock, Low battery indicator, Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze, User replaceable battery, Water-resistant - 30m
- Transmitter Belt: Polar WearLink+ transmitter
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
- average hr:
- calorie counter:
- current hr:
- cycling functions:
- maximum hr:
- target zones:
- time in zone: