Shimano 105 PD-5700 Road PedalsThanks to race-proven technology that's trickled down from the Dura Ace and Ultegra grouppos, the new Shimano 105 PD-5700 road pedal offers similar performance and aesthetics. But thanks to a few minor differences (they're a few grams heavier, for instance) 105 pedals cost less.
- Lightweight road pedal for high-performance road racing
- Wide alloy body with stainless steel pedal plate offers increased support and durability
- Low-profile design increases road clearance so you can power through tight corners
- Large cleat engagement area makes clipping in quick and easy.
- Wide cleat/pedal interface enhances pedaling efficiency and maximizes power transfer
- Sealed cartridge axle unit minimizes maintenance
Shimano 105 PD-5700 Road Pedals
- 6 degrees
- Aluminum alloy body, steel spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-bolt LOOK-style