SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Castelli Sorpasso Bib TightsCastelli has put all their best technologies into these exceptional cycling bib tights. Progetto X2 chamois, Giro++ straps and a mix of fabrics, including Thermoflex Core Due. The Sorpasso is lighter, warmer, drier. Now you're ready to put in those long base rides all winter long.
- Rosso Corsa label indicates Castelli's very best product
- Thermoflex Core Due fabric uses a hollow-core polyester inner layer to trap warm air while wicking moisture to the outer nylon/Lycra layer, where it quickly evaporates. Offers better warmth and wicking than traditional fabrics with a 20% weight savings. Plus, it rejects water, keeping your tights feeling dry even when wet.
- Thermoflex fabric with a fleecy inside traps warm air next-to-skin while its high stretch offers a streamlined fit
- Giro++ bib straps stay in place when in the cycling position
- 14-panel design easily moves with you, offers a streamlined fit and provides perfect compression for those hardworking muscles
- Soft and stretchy Progetto X2 chamois adapts to the shape of your body and uses variable thickness padding for long ride comfort
- Metallic ankle zippers with reflective tape for easy-on, easy-off convenience and visibility
- Giro++ grippers integrate well with shoe covers and keep these bib tights in place without constricting blood flow
Castelli Sorpasso Bib Tights
- Progetto X2
- Thermoflex/Thermoflex Core Due