Castelli Sorpasso Bib TightsCastelli has put all their best technologies into these exceptional cycling bib tights. Progetto X2 chamois, Giro++ straps and a mix of fabrics, including Thermoflex Core Due. The Sorpasso is lighter, warmer, drier. Now you're ready to put in those long base rides all winter long.
- Rosso Corsa label indicates Castelli's very best product
- Thermoflex Core Due fabric uses a hollow-core polyester inner layer to trap warm air while wicking moisture to the outer nylon/Lycra layer, where it quickly evaporates. Offers better warmth and wicking than traditional fabrics with a 20% weight savings. Plus, it rejects water, keeping your tights feeling dry even when wet.
- Thermoflex fabric with a fleecy inside traps warm air next-to-skin while its high stretch offers a streamlined fit
- Giro++ bib straps stay in place when in the cycling position
- 14-panel design easily moves with you, offers a streamlined fit and provides perfect compression for those hardworking muscles
- Soft and stretchy Progetto X2 chamois adapts to the shape of your body and uses variable thickness padding for long ride comfort
- Metallic ankle zippers with reflective tape for easy-on, easy-off convenience and visibility
- Giro++ grippers integrate well with shoe covers and keep these bib tights in place without constricting blood flow
Castelli Sorpasso Bib Tights
- Progetto X2
- Thermoflex/Thermoflex Core Due
You May Also Like
- Louis Garneau Course Elite Bib Tights Our Price: $299.99