SPECIAL OFFERTake 25% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 25% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 10/29/14 - 11/2/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano Deore M591 SGS Rear DerailleurThe Shimano Deore M591 SGS Rear Derailleur features direct cable routing and a strong guide spring to maintain chain tension and eliminate chainstay contact. Top-Normal shifting system is optimized for use with Shimano RapidFire shift levers and provides precise and rapid performance with a light shift effort.
- Features Shimano's Double Servo-Panta mechanism for smooth consistent shifts
- Light weight design
- Optimized for use with Shimano 9-speed cassettes but will also work with Shimano 8-speed
- Durable and reliable performance thanks to Shimano's proven technologies
- Can be used on road bikes or mountain bikes
- A great upgrade for improving the shifting performance of entry-level bikes
Shimano Deore M591 SGS Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 8/9-speed
- Aluminum body, steel cage
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- spring type: