SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
SRAM Apex 10-Speed Rear DerailleurThe folks at SRAM pulled out all the stops when they created the new Apex gruppo. Take the Apex long-cage, 10-speed rear derailleur, for example. Matched perfectly to SRAM's new PG 1050 11-32 tooth cassette and its compact Apex crankset, the Apex rear derailleur delivers virtually the same effective gear range as a triple, but with smoother, easier shifting, less weight and less redundancy. Resembling SRAM's higher-end gruppos in appearance, and with features similar to those found in Rival, Force and Red, Apex offers a winning synthesis of performance, value and style.
- With its MTB-proven 1:1 actuation ratio, SRAM's new Apex 10-speed rear derailleur is tailor-made for value-oriented cyclists looking for precise, consistent shifting performance
- The widest range of adjustment and precise geometry create market-leading 10-speed performance
- Derailleur pulleys use bearings, not bushings, for smooth-rolling performance with minimal friction
- Same sleek, Jet Black gloss finish that characterizes the other components in the gruppo
SRAM Apex 10-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Short cage: 33T Mid cage: 37T
- Shimano/SRAM 10-Speed
- Aluminum body, alloy outer cage, steel inner cage
- max. cog:
- Short cage: 28T, Mid cage: 32T
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- Short cage: 200g, Mid cage:210g