SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
SRAM Apex DoubleTap Control LeversBye, bye, shift lag. New Apex DoubleTap Shifters from SRAM makes shifting--even under load--instantaneous. Thanks to Zero-Loss technology, cable engagement is quick and ultra-precise, so the only thing between you and magically fast upshifts and downshifts is your itchy little trigger finger. With a single lever for shifting, a dedicated lever for braking, an optimized 15-degree sweep and no external cables, Apex DoubleTap shifters put trickle-down technology from SRAM's popular Red and Force levers right at your fingertips.
- The new Apex shifters offer significant new features and benefits such as independent "reach adjust" for both shift and brake levers
- Proprietary DoubleTap technology handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
- ZeroLoss front shifting for instant cable engagement and immediate shifts
- Dual Reach Adjust lets you customize reach for enhanced comfort and control
- Sleek, Jet Black gloss finish adds to any bike's aesthetic appeal
- Forged aluminum brake lever and cast aluminum shift lever are durable and lightweight
SRAM Apex DoubleTap Control Levers
- 344g pair