SRAM Apex DoubleTap Control LeversBye, bye, shift lag. New Apex DoubleTap Shifters from SRAM makes shifting--even under load--instantaneous. Thanks to Zero-Loss technology, cable engagement is quick and ultra-precise, so the only thing between you and magically fast upshifts and downshifts is your itchy little trigger finger. With a single lever for shifting, a dedicated lever for braking, an optimized 15-degree sweep and no external cables, Apex DoubleTap shifters put trickle-down technology from SRAM's popular Red and Force levers right at your fingertips.
- The new Apex shifters offer significant new features and benefits such as independent "reach adjust" for both shift and brake levers
- Proprietary DoubleTap technology handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
- ZeroLoss front shifting for instant cable engagement and immediate shifts
- Dual Reach Adjust lets you customize reach for enhanced comfort and control
- Sleek, Jet Black gloss finish adds to any bike's aesthetic appeal
- Forged aluminum brake lever and cast aluminum shift lever are durable and lightweight
SRAM Apex DoubleTap Control Levers
- 344g pair
You May Also Like
- SRAM Red DoubleTap ErgoDynamic Shifters 2013 Our Price: $638.99
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 ST-9000 Shifter Set Our Price: $539.99 SALE: $479.99
- Shimano Di2 ST-R785 Dual Control Lever Set for Hydraulic Disc Brakes Our Price: $529.99