SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Finish Line Ceramic GreaseFinish Line's Ceramic Grease is the bicycle industry's newest and most advanced bearing lubrication technology. Ceramically "reinforced" Teflon prevents surface-to-surface contact and scuffing while providing unmatched low-friction lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Formulated with sub-micron ceramic particles, Teflon fluoropolymer and premium non-toxic synthetic oils
- Guaranteed to optimize the performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings
- As bearings become coated with Teflon and ceramic particles, friction and heat is dissipated
- Increases durability and improves extreme pressure, load carrying and anti-wear properties for energy savings, smoother operation, extended life and reduced maintenance costs
- Bearings last longer and run quieter and smoother
- Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water
- Excellent on stems, posts, cables and threaded assemblies
Finish Line Ceramic Grease
- Bottom Bracket/Hub/Stem/Post/Bearings/Cables/Threaded Assemblies