SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Shimano XTR 10-Speed SGS Rear DerailleurRe-engineered for 2011, Shimano's Dyna-Sys XTR rear derailleur has been trail-hardened to increase shifting performance and reliability under all conditions, including suspension movement, trail chatter and cable contamination. Its ultra-low-profile Shadow RD design makes the new Dyna-Sys XTR rear derailleur less susceptible to damage while you're aggressively negotiating narrow passages and rocky sections on technical trails. The shortened cage also increases ground clearance and minimizes chain bounce. Shifting is ultra-smooth, remarkably silent and extremely precise throughout the gear range. Designed for RapidFire and compatible shifters, the XTR SGS rear derailleur is compatible only with Shimano 10-speed Dyna-Sys shifting components.
- Low-profile Shadow RD design reduces risk of impact damage
- New design delivers more consistent cable actuating effort
- Provides accurate and effortless shifting optimized for Shimano's 10-speed Dyna-Sys MTB system
- Optimized for 42/32/24T gear combinations, with shorter cage reducing chain bounce and improving ground clearance
- Sealed-bearing pulley reduces friction in pulley rotation to minimize energy loss while pedaling
Shimano XTR 10-Speed SGS Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 10-speed Dyna-Sys
- Aluminum, composite, carbon
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- spring type: