SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Shimano XTR FC-M980 38X26 Double CranksetIntroducing Shimano's first-ever, off-road, two-ring race crankset. The 38X26 XTR Race Double is a purpose-built race crank with the strength and durability that XTR cranks are famous for. Double cranksets aren't for the faint of heart, but if your legs do their part the XTR double will lay down all the ultra-smooth, ultra-light, closely spaced shifts you need to go fast and go far.
- CloseStep double chainring for light-action shifting
- Hollowtech II design maximizes stiffness and minimizes weight
- Dyna-Sys gearing for efficiency and stability
- HG-X chainring tooth profile and Dual Spike technology optimize front shifting performance
- Two-piece construction for precise chainline and chainwheel alignment
- Outboard bearings maximize stability and stiffness
Shimano XTR FC-M980 38X26 Double Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- HollowTech II (included)
- 170mm, 175mm
- Hollow-forged Duraluminum
- ring material: