SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Shimano XTR FC-M985 40x28 Double CranksetIntroducing Shimano's first-ever, off-road, two-ring race crankset. The 40x28 XTR Race Double is a purpose-built race crank with all the pipe billet steel-axle strength and cold-forged Duraluminum durability that XTR cranks are famous for. It's not for everyone, but if like to push yourself hard to make your bike go fast, the XTR double is more than up to the task with its winning balance of strength, rigidity, weight and performance.
- CloseStep double chainring for light-action shifting
- Hollowtech II design maximizes stiffness and minimizes weight
- Dyna-Sys gearing for efficiency and stability
- HG-X chainring tooth profile and Dual Spike technology optimize front shifting performance
- Two-piece construction for precise chainline and chainwheel alignment
- Outboard bearings maximize stability and stiffness
Shimano XTR FC-M985 40x28 Double Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- HollowTech II (included)
- 170mm, 175mm
- Hollow-forged Duraluminum
- ring material: